Sunday, January 25, 2009
Bagpipes and Haggis
Just wanted to get your attention. I'm actually figuring out how to customize this blog. I want to put up a plaid background but my Blogging for Dummies book was no help. Jonathan's father's family is Scottish so I thought it would be fun to have a Scottish theme for our blog. Wouldn't it be great to listen to a little bagpipe music when you come visit? (I'm only half serious. I know it can get annoying quick.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! I love the new picture at the top. Is that your new home :)
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds.php?cat=14
Margaret . . . the above link will take you to some "plaid" background papers. I don't know if any of them would suit you . . . there are other sites with more papers. You only have to click on the one you like, copy and paste the "html" code in your "add a gadget" and then "add html" into the gadget place and it should work for you. There are more detailed instructions on the site that the link is located at. GOOD LUCK!!!! Tina
Post a Comment