Monday, January 5, 2009

Let me explain

Here is the reason this blog is sort of limping along instead of taking off and soaring:

One member of this household is a computer genius and is currently involved in important pursuits which are taking all of his/her available time (like working and child-rearing),

One member of this household is a technophobe and has absolutely no desire to open this book: (a gift from her/his spouse),



And the three remaining members of this household are not yet authorized to post any entries, but perhaps in a year or two they will be.

So now you know.

3 comments:

Tina said...

It looks yummy! Heavier bread always hits the spot!

Sylvia said...

That book is hilarious...I don't know if it's funnier that they make one or that Jonathan bought you one. You are doing a great job with the blog...don't het discouraged. I like to read it :)

Cunningham Blog said...

I loved the title of your blog entry. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies -- Princess Bride. Let Me Explain. No, that would take too long. Let Me Sum Up.