To mark the beginning of Spring Break, Evan decided to throw his own party last Monday. It would be after the lesson for Family Night, so he got everything ready during the day. I did nothing to help, it was all his ideas and work.
Sunday, April 17, 2011
my little sweetheart
(I've got three, but this is about just one of them)
He had everything organized into centers; the first one was games. We ended up playing Mad Gab.
Next we made cards for other family members. Evan kept telling me not to forget to look under my pillow when I went to bed.
The last center had seven pieces of salt water taffy on a desk for everyone to share!
(Anticipating the party)
So late that night, this is what I found under my pillow:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How sweet!!!
So sweet :)
Post a Comment