Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Who is this little man?

This is Ian James Campbell, born June 24, blessed September 11, 2011. He is such a fun and happy little guy. Jonathan's parents, Bob and Kathy, and his sister Marie flew in for the occasion and stayed a few days with us. We usually get photos done of our kids before their blessing day, but we've been incredibly busy this time around--Jonathan took these Sunday afternoon, spur of the moment--I'm thinking maybe we'll just skip the professional ones. I'm happy with these. Now that Ian is here, time is speeding by so fast I can hardly believe it. I'm trying to just enjoy my little family as much as I can and not worry about too much else right now.




6 comments:

Julia H said...

He is just gorgeous!! Congratulations!

My25Cents said...

Oh Margaret! He is so YUMMY! I want to kiss & eat his chubby little cheeks. Congratulations to you & Jonathan! Four kids? I can hardly believe it--how are the other children adjusting?
We miss having you in the State and need to do a better job of keeping in touch. Love to you all.

Tina said...

Margaret! He is so precious. Congrats to your family on your new addition. That is such an awesome part of life when new babies are being added and the family is busy and happy. Enjoy to the fullest, which I'm sure you will without my saying so! It does go by fast . . . . here I am with just one of mine left at home, and he is at the threshold of being gone. It zips by!

Jana said...

He is so sweet! I have been checking your blog to see if any pictures had been posted. So glad you are all doing well.

Anna Stoelting Dailey said...

You have an IAN! How fantastic. He is absolutely beautiful. When you catch your breath, I'd love to hear more about how everything's going.

Unknown said...

Oh...he is so adorable! Congratulations :)