Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday evening: our kids


For this blog post, I thought I'd interview my kids, for those of you who live far away and haven't seen them recently. My cousin Jeri wanted to see pictures, and since the most recent pictures we have are from Christmas Day, it was time to get out the camera, despite the fact that it's bedtime. Evan finally kindly consented to show a little of his face.


So here's our interview. (Lucie was not available for comments.)

What is your favorite thing about school?

Maggie: I love history. I love learning about the Hacker Trail and the Utah Indians.

Evan: My favorite thing is math.

What is your favorite book that you've read recently?

Maggie: Warriors: The Power of Three: The Sight. This is the first book of the third series (all about clan warrior cats--Maggie is crazy about them).
Evan: Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator.

Who is your best friend?

Maggie: Kyerin Simonds and Maddie Snarr and Aspen Lynn

Evan: Tyler Larsen

What is your favorite game to play outside?

Maggie: Pot Tag
Evan: Hard Attack

What is your favorite thing about living in Utah?

Maggie: I like being near friends and family. It's also cool to live in the same state as the prophet.

Evan: There are not very many bugs.

(Maggie is 9, in 4th grade, Evan is 6, in 1st grade, and Lucie is 3)

1 comment:

Burrows: places of retreat; shelter or refuge. said...

I LOVE this post! So fun! We need to get together soon... maybe this weekend? I'll call you.