--Halloween
--Lucie's 3rd birthday
--our 11th anniversary
--Christmas
--updates on Dad
--life as a sick pregnant woman
I will blame the failed posts on the last item above.
I've had to resort to Flylady just to survive, and I haven't even really followed her routines that well, but a little is better than nothing. My kids aren't starving and they do have clean clothes (most of the time). Maggie and Evan started school as soon as we could get them registered after we moved. So now it's just me and Lucie until 3:45 p.m., and that is enough, considering what little I've been able to do.
Now I'm 19 weeks and much better. Next week I will have an ultrasound, and I'll be sure to announce the results!
Here are two pictures of Lucie: one where she's fallen asleep in her bowl of crackers, and one with her new haircut, playing with the Play-doh ice cream shoppe set that Nelson gave her for her birthday.

4 comments:
welcome back :)
Lucie is quite a cutie!
Yay! A new post! I've been thinking about you lately. We need to see you guys! I'm so excited to find out what you are having.
Love the haircut! She is quite the young lady! And bloggers never get lost ;)
Good to see you back! Congratulations on the new addition.
Post a Comment