I was waiting until we officially closed to announce this--though I'm not sure who I'm announcing to, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody reads this since I've sort of abandoned this poor little blog. Anyway, we can't wait to move in, and it will be such a relief to have our own space. My mom has been very patient with us. So has my dad, but then, he's patient with everybody. We won't be very far away and we plan on coming often to help care for my dad, cook, clean, etc.
This is the third house we've bought, and the first in Utah. We will be in my cousin Amy's ward! It will be great to see more of her and her family, and my other cousins.
Dad is sick with pneumonia again, but before that, he'd been healthy for awhile, and had even gained weight--up to 130 pounds. So now he's on an antibiotic and is taking it easy, yes, even more than usual (2 long naps instead of one).
What else have we been up to? My brother Jeff, his wife Analili, and their adorable kids Kezia and Joseph came for a week around General Conference. Our kids loved playing with their cousins they haven't seen for a year. I turned 35, same age as Jonathan (until he hits 36 next Wed.). Jonathan and I drove our 2nd car back from Maryland last month, and we did it in 3 days. Thanks to super fun aunts and cousins, our kids did not miss us.
Every day we are getting more and more settled, and I'm grateful. It's about time.

3 comments:
Yay! I'm glad it is official yours! Can't wait to come see the new house once you get settled in.
Congratulations! So happy for you. Be sure to email me with your new address. Miss you guys.
Congratulations! I'd like your new address too...it's almost Christmas card time :)
Post a Comment