Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jonathan's blog

So, in loyalty to my husband, I am hereby announcing the birth of his new blog, Radiant Thoughts. This blog/forum has been many months in the making, partly because he did it ALL from scratch--setting up his own server, learning HTML and Linux in the process, and partly because he wasn't sure he had anything worthy of posting. I encouraged him to just start putting stuff up there, because I know many people who would be interested in reading anything he had swirling inside his brain. He's got three posts now, so go read! (They deal with religious and philosophical subjects--nothing autobiographical, just so you know.) His goal is to create an atmosphere of discussion and enlightenment on certain subjects he's passionate about. So pass on the link & info if you know anyone who shares these interests. Thanks!

Oh, and that picture on the header? His own snapshot of the Vernal Temple at sunrise, taken about 10 years ago.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Way to go Jonathan! I purchased an HTML book when blogger was frustrating me, but found that HTML was a LOT more frustrating to me!!

I can't imagine that you'll have any lack of material to blog about, it'll be fun to read!