Our kids were soooo excited to get out the nativity scene this year. Just put it up today. This is a special one to us; a gift from Jonathan's parents for our first Christmas together. It has lasted nine years, may it last many more.
Peyton and Brighton love looking aka playing with my nativity too. As much as I love, that they love it makes me nervous too. I sense having to replace a wise man or a sheep in my future.
Nativities are one of my fav's of the Christmas season . . . it is the one thing I'll keep out after Christmas for a while! (One of my wise men needs a repair at present!)
4 comments:
Peyton and Brighton love looking aka playing with my nativity too. As much as I love, that they love it makes me nervous too. I sense having to replace a wise man or a sheep in my future.
One of our wise men has already undergone successful hand reattachment surgery (whew!).
Nativities are one of my fav's of the Christmas season . . . it is the one thing I'll keep out after Christmas for a while! (One of my wise men needs a repair at present!)
Our surviving nativity is made by Fisher-Price! Maybe someday we'll have one not made of durable, chew and drool proof plastic! LOL!
Post a Comment